Please read this carefully. When you book your holiday with us you are entering into a contract which binds you – and us – in various ways.
- The period of hire for pitches is from 2pm on the day of arrival to 1pm on the day of departure. Arrivals after 8pm are by prior arrangement only and may incur an extra charge. Pitches not occupied by 10am the following day may be re-
let if no notification is given or if payment is not received in full.
- On arrival, owners must register at Reception and only persons and pets declared on the booking form will be accommodated. Any guests or visitors must report to Reception on arrival. During bad weather and winter months, cars must not be parked on the grass. Please use the parking area provided.
- All groundsheets must be breathable and approved by the Park Manager before use. Dornoch Firth Caravan Park reserves the right to ask the hirer to move pitches and/or lift groundsheets to preserve the health of the ground beneath.
- For occupation of more than 14 days, awnings must be removed for a period sufficient to allow the grass to recover.
- A maximum of 2 well-
behaved dogs, excluding dangerous breeds, is permitted on the Park. These must be registered when booking. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time; they must be kept on a short lead whilst outside on the Park and never tied up outside on extendable leads. Dogs must be exercised off the Park.
- In order to preserve the peaceful nature of our Park, private generators are not permitted. Musical instruments, TVs, radios, cassette players, etc. and all motor vehicles must not be used to cause nuisance to others, especially between the hours of 10.30pm and 8am.
- Club rallies/large groups, etc. are accepted at the discretion of the Park Manager and with prior booking and payment.
- We cannot accept bookings made by persons under 18 years. All children must be given suitable supervision by parents/guardians throughout the holiday period. It is important that parents/guardians always know the whereabouts of their children. Ball games are not permitted in the vicinity of the caravans.
male or all- female parties, or parties under the age of 25 years, will only be allowed to hire a pitch at the absolute discretion of the Park Manager whose decision is final.
- All prices include VAT but these may vary at any time, for example in the event of a change of VAT rate, or the introduction of any tax or bank charges or other costs we may incur if payment is made in a foreign currency, or if we have to re-
present a cheque.
- If you pay by credit/debit card, you agree to pay a percentage of the total to Streamline Merchant Services for the handling services it provides to you. The total amount paid is the same however you pay.
- The deposit is payable at the time of booking and is non-
refundable. Provisional bookings are held for 10 days after the initial contact. The balance is payable 28 days before the arrival date, for all methods of payment. If the balance has not been received by the due date, the booking may be cancelled and the pitch offered for hire without notification. For bookings made within the 28 days prior to your start date, you will be required to pay the full hire charge when you make your booking, unless we specifically agree otherwise. Short breaks are payable in full at the time of booking.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- If you cancel, the deposit will not be refunded. Short breaks are non-
refundable. If cancellation is made before the balance is due, we will relieve you of all responsibility to pay the balance and will refund the balance should this already have been paid; the balance will be refunded in the manner in which it was paid. If cancellation is made subsequently to a change of holiday date any refund will be made in accordance with the earlier balance- due date. If you cancel after the 28- day balance- due date, you forfeit the full amount. If, at the discretion of the Park Manager, a refund is offered, it will incur a 20% administration fee.
- No illegal substances or offensive weapons may be brought onto the Park. No firearms or air rifles may be brought onto the Park without the Park Manager’s approval. All safety and security precautions must be taken at all times.
- No golf practice, including practice swings without golf balls, is permitted on the Park.
- For the safety of all, there is a speed limit of 10 mph on the Park. Any person exceeding this limit, or driving with undue care, shall be removed from the Park with immediate effect and without recompense.
- The Management is entitled to refuse a reservation or to refuse to hire pitches to any person who in his opinion is not suitable to take charge. In such cases, all deposits shall be refunded in full and the booking agreement will be discharged.
- The Management also reserves the right to expel, without recompense, any person for conduct that is detrimental to the Caravan Park, or to the well-
being and safety of other Park visitors and staff or to the pitches themselves, and all damages, etc. must be paid for.
- Hirers and occupants must undertake to keep their pitch and facilities in a clean and tidy condition during the period of their occupancy and must leave the pitch and facilities in a condition in which they would wish to find them. Pitch hirers will be charged for any damage/breakages caused to the pitch or to any Park facilities by themselves, their guests or visitors. They will also be charged for damaged/removed cables at their pitch.
- Dornoch Firth Caravan Park and its employees shall not be liable for any loss, damage to or theft from any caravan, motor home, tent, vehicle or other property, nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person on the Park, unless the same be caused or contributed to by any negligence or default on the part of Dornoch Firth Caravan Park or its employees. You should insure your property against any unforeseen eventuality. By occupying our accommodation, you accept responsibility for it and its equipment throughout the period of hire.
- A copy of the Park rules is on display in Reception. All holiday makers are expected to read and respect the rules during their stay and to note that the Management reserves the right to make changes to the rules or prices at any time. Payment of a deposit constitutes accepting these responsibilities for all members of your party.
- Left belongings can be returned by arrangement and the pre-
payment of a handling and administration charge of £10 plus postage and packing, otherwise they will be disposed of after 14 days.
- These rules are intended to ensure that all our guests enjoy their holiday at Dornoch Firth Caravan Park and wish to return to enjoy our unique location and beautiful surroundings.